We are thrilled you’re interested in becoming an Ambassador! The application for the SPRING 2021 IS NOW OPEN FOR iTALIAN AND AFRICANA STUDIES MAJORS!
Please note the following program requirements for consideration of your application:
1. Must be pursuing an Africana Studies or Italian major in the College of Humanities.
2. Must participate in the program for a minimum of two consecutive semesters.
3. Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
4. Must commit to the following:
- Mandatory training session
- Attendance at bi-monthly meetings (to be determined by schedules)
- Participation in a number of recruitment and college-related events each semester
- Mandatory participation at Homecoming Young Alumni Brunch in the fall semester
- Completion of readings, discussions and assignments in D2L each semester
In addition to the above requirements, competitive applicants should reflect involvement in one or more activities outside the classroom (e.g., clubs, Greek Life, Study Abroad, work, or similar).
If you meet the requirements above, please click on the “Apply Now” link below. Applications will be accepted through November 20, 2020. We look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions, please text or email Karina Rodríguez at 520-334-5776 or email@example.com.